Sunday, August 26, 2007

This Week in a Nutshell

So I kind of think that I am the last one to get on the ball and start a blog. In the last two weeks, I have had quite a bit of exposure to different family and friends and I think....why not? It is a great way to journal life's day to day happenings.
Scott has been gone for about a week and just got home today. Maya is loving it because she has a new person to entertain her for awhile. I think that she gets sick of me, so it is nice for her to have a little variety. Thanks for coming home Scott!
We picked up my mom from Education Week on Friday. It is always a little depressing when that is over. I love it when my mom's friends come to town. I love the dynamics and corkiness of everyone when they are all together. So Sylvia, Jeneane, and Mom- thanks for making me smile. I am so grateful for each of them and for their willingness to always make us part of their family-even though they are not technically "family". Mom and Dad, thanks for being such great examples of the importance of friendship. I hope that I will follow your lead and have the blessing of great friendships also.
Jason was nice enough to come and see us this weekend. It is always good to see Jase. I love ya kid...we miss you guys.

No comments: