Monday, October 13, 2008

The Year's First's

So while Maya is at preschool, I thought I would post a few entries-I am a little behind. My little
shadow and best girlfriend, Maya, has started school, dance, soccer, and music class this year. Needless to say we have been quite busy running her around to all of her activities, but she loves each and every one of them and I love to watch her engage with others, grow, and develop.
It is amazing to see how much she has grown. I can't believe that she will be five in a few short months.
First day of school. The color of the day was red.
Leaping over Starvin' MarvinStarting Ballet

Playing Soccer

2 comments:

Marlene Sheppard said...

Hey what a beautiful girl. I love Maya, Maya. What a sweet girl.

Meet The Olsens said...

She is so dang cute Kristen. I am so glad to see you update your blog girlfriend. Where is the "it's a boy" blog! Love you. It was so nice to see you, Amber