Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our Very Own Fancy Nancy

Ok...it has taken me forever to get these cute picts uploaded to my blog. Maya was Fancy Nancy for Halloween. For those of you who don't know who Fancy Nancy is, you must go out and buy at least one of the books. They are super cute and fun to read! The transformation of Maya into Fancy Nancy was quite the experience. It was not as hard as I thought it was going to be because she already has some crazy curly hair. I LOVED this costume, and most importantly, so did she.




2 comments:

Marlene Sheppard said...

Well I think you have the cutest Fancy Nancy there is. The picture with here glasses looks just like mommy. I hadn't relized how much she looks like you......

Michelle said...

Adorable pictures! Maya is SO cute and you look absolutely terrific! I miss you and think about you often!