Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Maya's Christmas Pictures

I got ambitious and took Maya's Christmas pictures one afternoon. It was snowing and I was still in my pajamas from the night before. She was quite the model and I was on the freezing cold ground trying to get some cute snapshots of my little girl. We had a blast. She was a great sport and I love the way they turned out. I hope that you all had a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We love all of you and are so grateful that you are in our lives!












5 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are awesome! One day I am going to grow up to be like you.

Meet The Olsens said...

Nice Pics Friend. Good Job. Wow I love Maya's Fancy Nancy outfit. She is a doll. Ummmmm I need to see baby posts. like when this kid is due and what's his name... stuff like that! xoxox

Kimberly said...

Seriously...I love Maya and think she is the most adorable thing ever. BUT... enough is enough already...post some pics of the new guy!!!

Unknown said...

Hey! How are you? I saw you on Becky's blog...our little babies are going to be so close in age...congratulations! How are things going? Maya is So pretty, I love those pictures.

Kimberly said...

HONESTLY WOMAN!!!! It is freaking April...and still no update????????