Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Parent's Palace

My parents and my little sis moved to Logan, UT in August of last year. My sister has been living at my Aunt's, which has been amazing for her, and my parents have been living in my sweet grandma's attic. I thought the move would never happen, nor did I ever imagine that my dad would concede to building such a fabulous home. What I am most excited about is that we will all be able to be under one roof for holidays, we will all have our own space, and we will be able to enjoy the beauty of the views. I can't wait until it is completed! Good job Mom and Dad. Thanks for letting me be a part of such a great project. Here are some picts that I took a couple of weeks ago. The outside is now completely bricked, fireplaces are done, and the custom closets are being done as I am writing this post! Very exciting!! So I am kind of formatting illiterate, so the 1st pict is 3 of the 4 garages, 2nd is the front of the house, 3rd is the pantry and kitchen, and 4th is the living room, kitchen space.

4 comments:

michelle said...

Yay! Photos of the house! We can't wait to come visit once it is all finished...

p.s. I miss you blogging. =)

Kristin Wilkerson said...

I am glad your parents are here because now we get to see you more! I am going to email you with the photoshop tips! You will love them!

Holly Jo said...

I know you will really just looking for excuses to take pics of the guy who is shirtless!!! love you~holly

Meet The Olsens said...

That house is going to be so fabulous. I can't believe your parents are staying in that tiny attic. They are so humble! I love it!
Miss you