Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Prom...Remember When.

I decided to go Logan to see my little sister off to her last prom. Katelin came down here to find a dress. With the help of Jaynanne, Autumn, Sarah, Preston, myself, and Maya (oh and a roommate also), we found a lovely prom dress. I went up to do her hair and makeup. It was so fun. I enjoy dolling my little tomboy sister up every once in awhile. Her date was Scooter. His real name is Jason, but somewhere he picked up this name and it stuck. Here are the picts. Enjoy!!


5 comments:

michelle said...

Awwww. I can't believe Katie is about to graduate high school! She looks just lovely.

Kristin Wilkerson said...

What a babe! Caleb just saw that picture and said "mommy Cake's a princess"!

Cammy Aller said...

Wow I love the dress and yes Katie you do look like a princess! We are very proud of you and we miss you so much!. Jace and Cammy

Meet The Olsens said...

Kaitlyn is so old. I can't believe the blonde bombshell she became. A blonde in the family, Who Knew?!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Love the dress!